Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Okay, you guys, seriously.

ENOUGH WITH THE AVPS SPOILERS.
(If you haven't seen the show, don't look at the comments for my pre-show post. Song spoilers live there.)
We have to keep it a secret, so everyone else can experience it in all its gloriousness without preconceived notions of what's going to happen.
I'm mostly concerned about characters, songs, and plot twists.
So!
KEEP YER MOUTH SHUT.
I'm guilty, you're guilty... but we have to keep it under control.
Really.

(sorry if that was ranty. I'm in a bad mood. Too many sans-serif fonts.)

3 comments:

  1. Really? I see nothing that would be of much concern to anyone who hasn't seen it, AKA tisn't not spoiling nothing! It doesn't MEAN anything....

    Course, I could be being totally blind here. I do that a lot....

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOLY SEA MONKEYS! Check out StarKid's homepage on YouTube!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The one that dancing's forMay 23, 2010 at 4:37 PM

    LOL that's a funny pic!

    Holy sea monkeys?

    ReplyDelete