Thursday, May 27, 2010

rare oppurtunities!

Dear Draco,
I believe we talked about staying after in the Band room tomorrow, just for 10-25 minutes to discuss choreography. Hopefully you see this tonight as a reminder.

If any of you want to join us for ideas, and to say what you want or do not want to do, you're welcome to.
Band Room.
Right after school.

Also, Teddy is no longer Goyle. He has been replaced by Nick Reuter, a next-year-sophomore who is fully capable of the scary Goyle voice. Thank you, Nick, for joining, and thanks for trying, Teddy, but that's life.

Also, please check in on this post by comment. When it says, 'choose a profile', pick anonymous or name/url.
then write your name.
thank you.

-Ginny!

5 comments:

  1. The one that dancing's forMay 27, 2010 at 3:22 PM

    Mesa be readin' dis!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ill be there tomarrow. But i am off key so plz dont make me sing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really confused. But don't worry about it, it's okay. ::confusion::

    ReplyDelete
  4. I dislike Hufflepuffs. They annoy me. >:(
    This screen burns my eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I couldn't agree more, Snuffles. Bet Ol' Sev set this up...

    ReplyDelete