Sunday, May 16, 2010

A VERY POTTER SEQUEL!!!

Hello, all. It's Ginny!
For those of you that are.... not very observant, our Band Camp skit is based off of a real musical made by UofM Basement (pigf)Arts.
That musical is brilliant, and for those of you that need to see it still, is here:



The students have made it into a sequel, which four of your fellow skit-eers was able to attend last night.
It may have even been better than the first.
We didn't get tickets, so we waited in stand-by for two/three hours. then we almost didn't get in, but we did and we got to sit in the front row, on the floor. The actors stood in front of us, and i mean, like, not even a foot away from us. We got spit on, and i got 'liquor' (water) kicked in my face. And i got to touch *BEEP BEEP BEEP SARAH EDIT! PLOT DETAIL!!!*. it was amazing. amazing amazing amazing.
We've been sworn to secrecy about the plotline, so we can't tell you much.
But after the show, we were able to meet the cast.
which we did. YAY.
It was amazing because they were all so happy people came out to see them, and that we liked, and how we knew their names already and they haven't eve graduated yet.
Joe Walker, Voldie in AVPM, danced the Voldie dance for us.
Hopefully, you won't have to log in to see it, but it's on facebook here.
That may not work, but this may not either:

This should be the photo album.
it was the best night of my life. I can't speak for brenna, Liz, or Malfoy, but I know it was amazing for them as well.

***OKAY EDIT THE LINK IS HERE ***
Or not?
Joe Walker - To Dance Again!


I woke up this morning and was like, "Oh, that was such a magnificent dream,"
And then i saw my shoes and shirt they signed and Malfoy's camera and i realized that it ACTUALLY happened.
Best. Day. Ever.
end of story.

14 comments:

  1. I can't see the videos OR the photos! Can you email them to me, or stick 'em on Photobucket?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I'm uploading them to tinypic right now.
    I've been trying to fix that for an hour.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah. Wouldn't Photobucket or Flickr be easier???

    ReplyDelete
  4. if you want, email them to me, and i'll post them on Photobucket.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've got it; editing to post link.

    ReplyDelete
  6. video works!! I'm assuming the pictures are coming.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ahh... need the password to see your album.

    ReplyDelete
  8. FDETJYSW TRYKEUSHTUIR HDSIGOYDTHFIU YGHIOUT THRDTGT
    HOW DO I CHANGE THAT.
    HONESTLY.
    THIS IS A LOT HARDER THAN IT SHOULD BE.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Joe is probably facepalming right now. "Why did I do thaaaaaat."

    ReplyDelete
  10. Joe is probably rehearsing right now, actually.

    "Now two people are mad at meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!"

    ReplyDelete
  11. they're probably talking about us right now...

    Joe: "Who were those weird girls that made me dance for them?"
    Jamie: "Dunno. I like the one with the shoe!"
    Bonnie: "The tall one made a scary creeper face at me! *bursts into tears* I didn't like it!"
    Joey: "I saw them sitting on the bench. Then they got in TROUBLE!!!!"

    ReplyDelete
  12. Bahahaha. So true.

    Devin: "I don't know who y'all are going on about, but that one red haired girl I saw had the mind of a ninja and the body of a model."

    Ahaha jkjkjklololol. Let's do that again, y'hear?

    ReplyDelete