Monday, June 14, 2010

Quickie doodle meet-o-rama

okay, kids. After school on Wednesday at about 2:40, meet in the band room to discuss things and such. We'll only be there for about five minutes, which is just enough time to premiere the Cho Chang/Cedric Diggory awkward slow dance (now with skirt twirl!).

I hope you two have been practicing.

In other news, we have a book theme because you all SHOULD be studying for exams.
Hermione would be proud.

We only have 2 days left of school AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

2 comments:

  1. the one that dancing's forJune 15, 2010 at 2:15 PM

    I think your timing is slightly messed up. I say come to the band room right after school. around 11 something, not 2:40. Half-day, folks, but feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha umm school gets out at 11ish... so i think you should fix that. and also i think those who have nothing better to do should stay around later to hang out with the lonely liz :D

    ReplyDelete