Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Scary thoughts.

As most of you with brains and memories know, Aimee Frey agreed to play the guitar for us.
But she's on vacation in Oregon and may not learn it in time.
Can anyone find an instrumental version of the song as a back up?
So far I have this, but i don't really want to use it because it has so many pauses.
Is anyone out there extremely talented on the guitar and can record it into their computer?
It would help me sleep at night.
Please, no mediocre attempt to play this. I do have audio editing software and can cut out the pauses, but I just don't know how well that will turn out.
And if we can't get music, we'll do it acapella.
Yeah, i hope you shuddered too.

gosh that'd be bad.
okay.
yeah.
the end.

3 comments:

  1. The one that dancing's forJune 23, 2010 at 3:14 PM

    Okay....um, I know Barbret plays the guitar, but
    A. I don't know what all he's doing this summer and
    B. I don't know if he would even agree to do this. And
    C. I'm not sure if he would be willing to devote the time required for this to work.
    So, an option, but not the best. Besides that, would we just play the piano along with a CD with that on it?
    P.S. could we change the backround? I have to highlite everything to be able to read it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um... Ron can play the guitar (a little).
    He could try to record it... not on his software though.


    Ron

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ron here,

    i am sorry for this in advance but i need to come late to rehersal and leave a little early...

    Sorry!

    Ron

    ReplyDelete