Wednesday, June 16, 2010

YAY

i'm glad we all emerged relatively unscathed from this school year.

now on to other news and such.
if you missed the meeting yesterday, or left early, please leave a comment below telling us what your t-shirt size is (adult sizing).
also, since we can't bug you in school anymore, you need to CHECK THE BLOG EVERYDAY. Make it part of your life. If you miss a rehearsal, it ain't gonna be pretty.

it's only been a few hours and my IQ is already dropping.

SCHOOL'S OUT! FOR! SUMMER!
SCHOOL'S OUT! FOR! EVER!

(i actually hate that song, but couldn't resist.)

3 comments:

  1. Umm... That's something I cannot promise. Sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to be at my grandma's for the next week, and because it's just their summer-place-thing, they don't have internet. Even if they did it would be awkward, so I'm going to be unable to check from saturday till like saturday-ish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. psh that song is amazazing

    ReplyDelete