Sunday, June 6, 2010

REHEARSALSSS.

So, most likely, the next rehearsal will be Saturday, June 12.
We will meet at Mill Pond Park at 1PM. If it's sunny, we'll meet by the dragon/dinosaur slide.
If it's rainy, we'll meet under the pavilion.
Stay tuned, because this may not happen. But we shall see. Most likely it will.
The next rehearsal after that would be on the 16 of June. We would meet after school in the Band room.
This probably will not happen, because people make plans to party with their friends then. I'll be there, though. At least for a bit. If anyone want to come.

Random talking time:
There's this air freshener in the computer room and it's supposed to smell like raspberries but it smells like a red pixie stick. it's delicious. I've named it Jimmy and he's marrying my cat on Tuesday in Vegas.

Back on topic:
dsfbulesdbhj0porwdeafscztrwe43sdgvweta6yrfgehvbsdn
That was the sound of my cat sitting on the keyboard.
I guess this isn't really back on topic.
prepare for art to be here.
I'm hiding from my extended family that's flown in for graduation.
speaking of which.....
SEE MOST OF YOU LATER.
at the thing.
since we have to play there.
graaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.
can you tell that i'm going crazy?
-er?

No comments:

Post a Comment