Monday, April 26, 2010

Casting call: WE NEED HARRY POTTER

badly.
It's going to be hard to do a musical number based off a musical that's based off the Harry Potter books without a Harry Potter.

So!
Do you have any friends that...
- are male?
- are in marching band?
- look somewhat like Harry Potter? (i'm talking similar hair color, people, not a stunt double.)
- can carry a tune?

If so, talk to them! Bug them! Show them the script!

( Which Paige has, at the moment. You may have seen it around. It's a purple notebook covered in stickers... haven't seen it? No? Well, you will soon enough. There should be a copy posted online sometime soon.)

If you have any ideas, or have found a Harry for us, please post a comment!

((EDIT: WE HAS HARRY!))

9 comments:

  1. You know who'd be perfect?
    Dillon Burns.
    but he's a senior.
    Stupid schooling getting in the way of our awesome.
    uhm.
    shoot.
    I have no idea. I don't really have many friends in Marching Band, weirdly enough. An even smaller amount that are guys. Hm. I'd say get a girl, but Nathan might possibly feel awkward about being the only (until we find a goyle) guy in the whole thing.
    Just putting some thoughts out there that aren't really helpful, thus making this comment pointless.
    I'll shut up now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I say we need a guy. Otherwise the bro-ness between Harry and Ron isn't there. But that's just me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. By the way, Here's the link to the group:
    I changed the settings so that you should be able to see it. let me know it you can't.
    http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=115138095181226

    ReplyDelete
  4. could we get Shelby to ask that mello guy Pansy posted about?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sure we could ask a number of people.
    But are you cool with having some dude you don't know, like, at all at your house?

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's not like he'll be going through my sock drawer!

    I suppose it would be a better option to meet somewhere... My Favorite Cafe, perhaps?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Not big enough.
    If it's warm enough, Millpond? I can just be an open space.
    that's in the middle of town.
    not out in the middle of no where.
    like our houses.

    ReplyDelete