Saturday, April 24, 2010

Welcome and official cast list

Hello, dear readers!

I see that you have found A Very Band Camp Musical's official blog.

That's good.

Umm... yeah.

I kind of used up all my pep in the Facebook letter.

Make sure you don't miss any posts, because they might contain important information. Or they might just contain something I thing is funny. Both will be valuable assets to you.

Probably.

OFFICIAL CAST LIST:

(we are not posting your name until we get a confirmation from your face.)

Harry: Tate
Ron: Nathan
Hermione: Shelby
Ginny: Paige
Malfoy: Sarah
Crabbe: other Sarah
Goyle: Teddy
Cho: Liz
Cedric: Matt
Pansy: Brenda (You know who I am discussing, do you not?)
Lavender:
Neville: Saralyn
Lampdaddy: Mr. Lampman

I think that's everyone. Post if I missed you!

No comments:

Post a Comment