Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Expenses.

Yeah, it's a fact of life. This thing is going to cost some money to do right.

Here's a list of things I KNOW we need to buy:

- Posterboard for signs
- Wig for myself (i'm willing to cover most or all of it, but any help would be loved.)
- random accessories (glasses for Harry, makeup supplies, etc.)

We also may want to invest in some microphones, but again, i'm not getting involved with that unless I need to.

Did I miss anything?

More importantly, where is the money coming from?

4 comments:

  1. I have posterboard.
    So, check.

    I probably should have a wig too. Hmm.

    I have usable Harry glasses, and the stuff for the scar. I don't really think we'd need makeup for anything else.

    Microphones.
    That's Matt's job.
    If he really wants them as much as he acts, I'm thinking that he should pay for most of them. I don't think we really need them. But, they would be nice.

    We don't need THAT much do we?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where are costumes coming from?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think we'll need that much money- $20-25 should cover everything.

    Ginny, I think your hair is probably Weasley-fied enough.

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's kind of brown.
    we'll have to see, i suppose.

    That much could be brought together if all of us look under the couch cushions.

    the costumes.... Can i make a post about it?

    ReplyDelete