Thursday, April 29, 2010

Wordle Contest!

Yes, that's right, wordle contest.

A wordle is basically one of these pictures of words, in which the words said the most are the biggest.
Here's one I made by pasting in the script:

Wordle: Band Camp Musical

That looks like code to me, so I'm not sure what it's going to do. Something totally awesome, hopefully.

And because of the lovely Draco, i decided that all readers of this blog get to enter a Wordle contest.
Enter in words somewhat related to this skit we're doing. Or Harry Potter themed, or Band Camp themed.

Here is what you must do:
1. Go to www.wordle.net.
2. Click 'create'.
3. Enter you words. Remember, the more times you enter them, the bigger they'll be.
4. Click 'Go'.
5. Edit the settings either by right clicking, or clicking on the tabs above the image.
6. Click on 'Save To Public Gallery'.
7. Comment ON THIS POST with the link to your image.
8. Wait anxiously until we close the contest.

RULES:
1. The words must somehow be tied to Harry Potter and/or Band Camp.

That's it, basically.
You don't have to be in the skit to enter.
You just have to have read this post.

If you win the prize is.....
A BUTT LOAD OF STICKERS AND MAYBE EVEN SOME CRAYONS/COLOURED PENCILS.

Ooh, yeah. Go enter.
We will have a post when the end is coming.
But enter!
Now!
BEFORE THE DARK LORD KILLS YOU.

11 comments:

  1. be jealous. be very, very jealous.

    http://www.wordle.net/show/wrdl/1969473/totally_awesome

    ReplyDelete
  2. don't be jealous. do not be jealous. http://www.wordle.net/show/wrdl/1969678/A_very_band_camp_musical

    ReplyDelete
  3. lizzzzzzz/choooooooApril 29, 2010 at 4:08 PM

    http://www.wordle.net/show/wrdl/1970171/magical_feasts

    i think mine takes the cake...or the crayons. they're both pretty shweet

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pansy - I lol'd at the 'FIND' and 'MOONSHOES'.

    but there's no clear winner.
    Yet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh! I made an impression! Cool!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just for fun.
    http://www.wordle.net/show/wrdl/1977449/Ron

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bahahaha, Pansy.
    One of my favourite parts in the play is when Ron says something to the effect of, "And I don't have a snack!" and then the drummer/pianist gives him the twizzlers. Or when he says, "I'm miserable!" and points to his immense chocolate bar.

    ReplyDelete
  8. "Alright, Harry, this better be good, because I don't have a snack, AND I'm missing Wizards of Waverly Place. So why don't you just tell me what the he-"
    *guy hands him twizzlers*
    "Oh my God, thank you."
    ---------------
    "It's not that!It's Hermione. It's just like, I can't get her out of my head. and everytime I look at her I get these pains in my chest and I just know it's her fault. That B****!"

    ReplyDelete
  9. MY computer didnt let it work!!!!!!!!!! That's not fair! Now I can't win!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Go to the computers at school, or just download the newest java.
    Easy peasy.

    ReplyDelete